Sideshow/Legacy Life-size 'The Child' figure

I wish hed mentioned what kind of plastic the limbs and head seem to be. Is it rotocast vinyl? Hard resin?

legend has it ........... we will NEVER know what the head is made off.
from the website we know...

What material(s) is the Child Life-Size Figure composed of?​

The Child Life-Size Figure is a mixed media collectible made of fabric, high quality plastic, and resin.
We know the head is not fabric.
I don’t think you can hand punch hair into resin.
Therefore the head must be high quality plastic.

I did the monthly payment for the Sideshow version. I have dealt with them on various orders and as for shipping they always charge my card ONLY when the item is in their warehouse and ready to ship. I have not had one bad experience with them and delays do happen and at times beyond their control. However, they don't charge your credit card unless its going to ship. If a product is delayed and your doing the monthly payments they push the back a month at a time to coincide when a product will be at their warehouse. I am not promoting Sideshow everyone has their own experience and opinions just sharing mine. I also agree with MJF high quality plastic of some sort to punch in the hair.

apparently you can rub off some of the redness on the cheeks with your thumb.

pics on facebook, plenty of these seem to have been delivered already.

I wonder if that’s all Gabe did
Yeah that’s what I did! It’s as simple as rubbing it off! Just gotta watch how much pressure to use or you can take off all the pink. Here is my before and after.
43784BA9-8A9A-4B5F-B08F-4EE1BB3B003E.jpeg

Now the real question is if one of you brave souls are willing to mold the head. I'd love to make an animatronic The Child similar to Legacy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back