Sideshow Darth Vader Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BubbaFett

does anyone own this darth vader bust by sideshow?

i wanted to see if i can get the dimensions of the little plaque sign at the bottom of the base as i was thinking about removing it and getting a custom plaque. if anyone who owns it would be willing to help out with that i would greatly appreciate it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jkno

Master Member
I have the first version with removable Sebastian Shaw head. The small plaque is about 7 x 4 cm, but the stand it has a margin in which this plaque is inserted. I'd advise you to buy the bust first, see if you can remove the plaque and only then build the custom one.

BubbaFett

so the reason im looking to get the plaque first is because im going to celebrity fan fest in San Antonio at the end of July and i wanted to get Haydensen signiture on the plaque and display it on the bust. Unfortuantly the bust is on pre order and will not get here on time. Though this might not be an EP3 vader i would still like to display the plaque signed.

jkno

Master Member
so the reason im looking to get the plaque first is because im going to celebrity fan fest in San Antonio at the end of July and i wanted to get Haydensen signiture on the plaque and display it on the bust. Unfortuantly the bust is on pre order and will not get here on time. Though this might not be an EP3 vader i would still like to display the plaque signed.
Have a separate plaque made and display it next to the bust:

MR Vader plaque 01b.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.