Sideshow Darth Vader Bust

BubbaFett

does anyone own this darth vader bust by sideshow?

i wanted to see if i can get the dimensions of the little plaque sign at the bottom of the base as i was thinking about removing it and getting a custom plaque. if anyone who owns it would be willing to help out with that i would greatly appreciate it.

I have the first version with removable Sebastian Shaw head. The small plaque is about 7 x 4 cm, but the stand it has a margin in which this plaque is inserted. I'd advise you to buy the bust first, see if you can remove the plaque and only then build the custom one.

so the reason im looking to get the plaque first is because im going to celebrity fan fest in San Antonio at the end of July and i wanted to get Haydensen signiture on the plaque and display it on the bust. Unfortuantly the bust is on pre order and will not get here on time. Though this might not be an EP3 vader i would still like to display the plaque signed.

so the reason im looking to get the plaque first is because im going to celebrity fan fest in San Antonio at the end of July and i wanted to get Haydensen signiture on the plaque and display it on the bust. Unfortuantly the bust is on pre order and will not get here on time. Though this might not be an EP3 vader i would still like to display the plaque signed.
Have a separate plaque made and display it next to the bust:

MR Vader plaque 01b.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back