Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

Alright. Thanks to RenegadeCow I got my Gemtech Oasis pistol. Thanks again!
gun.jpg

This is what I've got left...

3410174.jpeg

50% complete SD Studios Lawgiver.
5426325.jpeg

Scratchbuilt Blade Vampire Killer.
5464852.jpeg

Sidkit Blade Runner pistol.
5498230.jpeg

HCG Pulse Rifle with Matsuo Shrouds. Made from 2 broken HCGs.
5548448.jpeg

Edit: Forgot my WIP MBS-9m 50Cal. :)
1506023.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd say everything is real but the 50's knowing Matt. He's got the best replica 50's out there. Well, he's got the best everyting replica out there lol

gotta love Matt's work.

Which NERF gun is this one??

Hi from Germany!

It's a Lanard X6 Shell Shock blaster. It comes with eight fosm darts and shells, the clip can take six projectiles. Nice feature: the empty shells are ejected when you reload the gun.

You should get them easily via Amazon.

Here's an interesting site:

Lanard Shell Shock X6 Mass Effect blaster pistol mod | Prop Maker, Nerf Modder / Mods, TV, TV Gossip, Gold Coast, Australia, Gaming Geek GirlyGamer / Nerfenstein

Nerfenstein Props & Mods Portfolio | Prop Maker, Nerf Modder / Mods, TV, TV Gossip, Gold Coast, Australia, Gaming Geek GirlyGamer / Nerfenstein

Cheers,

Jens

What I have so far....

DSCF0049.jpg

Star Trek Phasers

DSCF0059.jpg

Han Solo ANH and ESB Blasters (front)

DSCF0060.jpg

Han Solo ANH and ESB Blasters (Back)

DSCF0062.jpg

Rebel Blaster and Stormtrooper Blaster.

I'm assuming they are basically like an Airsoft gun are they? Trying to find options for props here and Airsoft type guns are illegal.

back in the day cap fire replica guns were readily available and some even targeted at children. I recall back in the 80's hitting the model shop and eying all the blowback cap gun kits. Now most of those are worth a pretty penny. I have a Beretta 92 and a stainless/muted chrome Desert Eagle blowback but have trouble getting caps anymore. They use a near 1.1 scale re loadable brass shell that unscrews and caps are installed. The gun in the Robocop movies, minus the first one, was an MGC blowback cap gun. They were and still are heavily used in many war films, even the Pacific, BOB and SPR used them.

Here are some of mine that I have collected. Some are airsoft and the others were model kits or props made for the movies. I got the prop ones a few years back on rBay when someone cleared out his stash that he got from Ellis Props. I only got one COA and that is for the FN/FAL with the M-203 mounted to it that was used in the movie "Escape from L.A." One other that I have may have been used in "Clear and Present Danger " as Willem Dafoes charater is seen using one like it but I have no way to prove it

Here is the FN/FAL

12-30-2011_001.jpg

12-30-2011_002.jpg

An Airsoft Mauser with rifle stock and long barrel.

12-30-2011_004.jpg

A plastic airsoft shot gun.

12-30-2011_006.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some more.

An Airsoft Uzi with suppressor. I forget who made it but it sounds like the real thing when you pull the trigger. its made of plastic.

12-30-2011_008.jpg

The OA-98 Movie prop replica maybe used in "Clear and Present Danger".

12-30-2011_009.jpg

12-30-2011_012.jpg

My Pistols. Two model kits and an Airsoft USP and a resin VP-70 I got at Wonderfest

12-30-2011_013.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back