Show us your Fallout props!

heres a plasma pistol i made a little while back
fallout_3_plasma_pistol_by_jollyrogersalute-d517awg.jpg

and a fiberglass helmet im currently working on!
brotherhood_of_steel_helmet_wip_by_jollyrogersalute-d5178dd.jpg

Figure i should throw my deathclaw in here.

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

It makes me a little misty that the original mold will only support another 2 pulls due to a bad batch of polyfoam :/

Man I'd love a full Deathclaw suit.. Currently building a prototype of 'That Gun'. Thinking about doing some mentats too, after all I've got about 10 altoids tins.

A while back, I had some Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla caps printed for me by an on-demand custom bottle cap printshop. They're really high quality and the colors are super crisp and bright.

nuka-cola-caps.jpg

sunset-caps.jpg

Very cool! Does that place have a website or was it local? I'd like to get some, but a lot of the ones you see are obviously paper stuck on a bottle cap.

Very cool! Does that place have a website or was it local? I'd like to get some, but a lot of the ones you see are obviously paper stuck on a bottle cap.

The website is: BottleMark Custom Bottle Caps: Custom Bottle Caps/Crown Corks for Home Brewers, Craft Breweries, Scrapbookers, and More

Here are the images I drew for your convenience. These are the exact files I uploaded to Bottlemark. There's a "clean" look as well as a "weathered" for each design. I guess I am obligated to say, even though this is obvious, that I while I drew these images myself, I used copyrighted material as a reference, and I do not own the copyright to the artwork, so use at your own risk, blah blah blah...

nuka-cola-design.png
sunset-design.png

nuka-cola-clean.png
sunset-clean.png

Shishkebab by Postapocolympian, on Flickr

Just Started, gonna be working on a whole twig from Nuka Break costume. Bit this is the start of my Shishkebab. Its made with PVC pipe, a Shower drain strainer, a hunk of scrap steel, and a bike brake handle, I have some more parts but I ran out of epoxy and forgot to pick more up. so I will post more later.

I started my Pip boy build today this is 2 hours into it. My boba fett helmet is drying so I had some time to start a project. My Fett costume is going to have a Pipboy 3000 :)

Here are some of my Fallout props. I have posted some before, but I have way more now and wanted to share. Sorry for the bad pics, they were taken with my crappy new phone.
IMG_20120628_211911.jpg

IMG_20120628_211939.jpg

IMG_20120628_211958.jpg

IMG_20120628_212140.jpg

IMG_20120628_212153.jpg

IMG_20120628_211146-1.jpg

My recent one, the Industrial Hand
IMG_20120628_210802.jpg

Picture012.jpg

I'm the one in the T45 suit and all the props as well as the vault suit were made by myself.
Picture008.jpg

Here's the resin kit Pipboy 3000 I got from skruffy. Took a few days to put together and paint.

Also if anyone has seen the vacuformed BOS armor that TkMark is selling, id say go for it. I started working on it last Oct and procrastinated up until around June when I tried to get it done in time for San Diego Comic-con. The sad part is, I finished it and a laser rifle and didn't even end up going because I was exhausted from working on it all day and night getting the last few things done. I finished it at 8am the day I was going to go but decided to sleep instead. Maybe next year =\

I probably used about 50 cans of spray paint to paint this sucker. Alotta patience needed to get that weathered worn out metal look.

I built up the laser rifle in about 3-4 days and I didn't get to add the labels and stuff to it, but like I said, I was just trying to get everything done for the Con.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Not really a prop as it's only 11" tall, but I built this Robobrain for a model competition on SFM:UK a while back.

Oh man! Some tremendous stuff in here! Seriously awesome. Well done one and all!! I have definitely got to get hold of some Nuka Cola or Sarsaparilla caps. Here is my one and only Fallout piece. It was made by a friend of mine. He made a few and gave them as gifts to a few of his close friends. The box originally contained all the different color Mentats. Grape, Orange etc... in several layers. There's some stuff he wrote on the back as well. Humorous warnings and ingredients and nutritional info. But I don't think he would want that posted.

Willing to buy props

Hey guys and or girls I have $150 dollars to spend on some fallout props let me know if you want to sell pleas I am a fallout manic

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back