Show us your Fallout props!

CCP

I'm in need of inspiration. I'm looking into a few fallout props to make, and it got me curious about what's out there. So show us pics of your fallout props!

Very much a work in progress....
IMG_6538.jpg

Wow.....that shishkabeb is amazing...i've been wanting to try my hand at it, but just not sure how to go about it.

Here are some Fallout ID badges that I made. The first one is when I was as VP of Ops at Vault Tec (below). I managed the roll out of all commercially available vaults in the D.C. area.

This is when I was VP over at Repconn. Unfortunately I was voted out by the board, I think the GM had something to do with it.....

Finally, I started out as the Lead Engineer on a project called "Archimedes II" over at Posiden Energy. I can't really talk much about it though. BTW, you will need my badge to fix the mainframe if it ever fails to boot; it will start the maintenance routine.

Everything here is amazing! I'm loving the Stempack!

i'm also working with some different chemicals atm to make a convincing nuka cola quantum.

Any kind of chemical you might try that glows, will lose it's glow after time no matter what. Best bet is using lights.

the mouthwash sounds like a plan... i've been toying with alkalis and phenolphthalein indicator, and potassium permangante but both pop out of solution after awhile.

I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with CCP, and i love the shishkibab...truly epic

Well, i WAS gonna do the snowglobes, but someone else did em first. I've got all the images to use tho, so might just make my own set anyways. All 7 normal ones, plus the Zion National Park snowglobe that's hidden in the game code, probably gonna be in one of the DLCs, but isn't accessable yet. The images i got are also taken directly from the game code. A friend of mine deconstructed the code, found the skins, and sent me the files.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back