Show us your Automata props!

Xtafa

Rewatching the bluray for the 20th time and I have always loved the design in the movie; however, I haven't found a single prop to ogle at on the forums. So please, if you have any, feel free to show them off!

Just watching this myself and I LOVE the robot designs. I have seen NOTHING prop related for this movie though - either here or elsewhere online. I love the simple robot heads (very reminiscent of the NS-4's from "I, Robot") but haven't seen anything - wouldn't have thought they would be very hard to do.

I can find nothing myself. If I had spare time I would have a go at one of the robot heads.

I also REALLY liked this movie. the robots were great! I would love to see someone tackle a robot head with the removable faceplate!!

I will thank you for turning me on to this flick.

...While I like the 'realistic', Asimo-like robot designs, I find myself more attracted to the biokernals and the 'beepers.' I wish we got a good look at Antonio Banderas' ID card, too.

-MJ

Here's something I whipped up real quick. Could not ID the font used at the bottom, so I had to settle for close enough.

-MJ

Attachments

• Business-Card.jpg
    Business-Card.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 102
  • JV ROC Business Card.pdf
    103.3 KB · Views: 166
Mike J. 3 years after your post, I thank you for sharing :sleep. I watched the movie for the first time yesterday.......

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back