Show off your collection!

ave4uevoli great to see your collection again, it's AMAZING. I went through your entire collection thread a few years ago. It was quite a journey!
aww - well thank you. It's been a while since I've posted. Only until recently was I able to find the time to make the space somewhat presentable again.
HAH. That old thread really WAS a journey. I remember posting when each of my kids were born, and now my oldest is 11. :oops:

I upgraded the chest crest on my knightmare Batman to the proper one with the bullets hits from that scene . Added a Joker card also to his utility belt from that scene also . I have to say getting the proper pieces for this display was not easy Thanks for looking . Hope everyone has a great 4th ! Best Hobby ever !
70B9FB90-A6EF-4566-8DB8-9D185C947533.jpeg

I upgraded the chest crest on my knightmare Batman to the proper one with the bullets hits from that scene . Added a Joker card also to his utility belt from that scene also . I have to say getting the proper pieces for this display was not easy Thanks for looking . Hope everyone has a great 4th ! Best Hobby ever ! View attachment 1473021
Where did you get the pieces for your Knightmare Batman?

Where did you get the pieces for your Knightmare Batman?
What’s pieces exactly a lot of different makers lol
The Duster , Goggles (Rare) Joker card , Leg holster and belt , Binoculars I sourced off of EBay . The Pistol on his leg and Grappling gun second one down on the wall mount were made by the same private artist . The cowl was made by Hernandez . The muscle suit ,Utility belt , gauntlets, gloves and boots I commissioned on Facebook. The chest crest was from another artist on Facebook . I got the battle pants off Amazon same with the wall mount grid and hooks .
43BA072F-E9CC-41FE-B1E0-622EEF99C50F.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s pieces exactly a lot of different makers lol
The Duster , Goggles (Rare) Joker card , Leg holster and belt , Binoculars I sourced off of EBay . The Pistol on his leg and Grappling gun second one down on the wall mount were made by the same private artist . The cowl was made by Hernandez . The muscle suit ,Utility belt , gauntlets, gloves and boots I commissioned on Facebook. The chest crest was from another artist on Facebook . I got the battle pants off Amazon same with the wall mount grid and hooks .View attachment 1494132
Do you ever wear it for Cons or anything?

Holly cow! This is one of the greatest collection I've seen! :) Amazing! I could do some shopping over there ;)

Halloween mask collection:
9ooycxl.png

Harry Potter wand collection (partial):
l9p4OyG.png

LYCOXeb.png

Lightsaber collection:
mEp2A2F.png

MBOPuNI.png

Jurassic Park collection:

Sarah Harding's lucky pack
Of5cXbn.png

Alan Grant's fossil Raptor claw
K8yK7Xs.png

"Live" tissue Raptor claw
mjEkuC2.jpg

Who made your MOS suit? It looks exact like the film!
Ah - that was from Masked Rider a member here back in 2017. It really is a very accurate suit. I remember he took the time to get a very accurate fabric material, and then had a glossy black mannequin spray painted chrome in certain parts to give the highlights in the suit that were accurate to the screenused suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back