Show Off: My Mogwai / Gremlins collection

allosaur176

Sr Member
I finally got around to unpacking them all and displaying them.. I wanted to get a nice glass display case for them, like the Ikea shelves, but I know that will be awhile, so I made some room and finally got them all together...

As you know, all the Mogwai was made by the very talented Ronculus.. The Stripe gremlin is a Jun Planning poseable limited edition figure from Japan... The gremlin baby was cast off an original prop from Gremlins 2, and the Skull is I believe a recast from the old Grey Zon model

all.jpg

I hope you don't feed them after dark. :)

That looks awesome man. I don't think I've ever seen them all posed together before.

Originally posted by allosaur176+Feb 13 2006, 08:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(allosaur176 @ Feb 13 2006, 08:52 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-clutch
@Feb 13 2006, 06:26 PM
That is quite a collection.  You must be very proud.
[snapback]1183532[/snapback]​

Thanks, Yes, I'm very proud to own these little guys
[snapback]1183840[/snapback]​
[/b]

Beautiful Collection, Now all you need is a lifesize Phoebe Cates to go along with it. :love

Very Nice Collection.. :thumbsup

Talking about Mogwais replicas, RONCULUS IS DA MAN..

I only have the Gizmo, Stripe and Mohawk, I hope I can get all of them from Ronculus someday.. :lol

Originally posted by BingoBongo275@Feb 13 2006, 08:13 PM
Superb - just dont get them wet.

Cheers

Jez
[snapback]1183640[/snapback]​

Actually, I'd say throw 'em in the pool. That way everyone can get some for their collection. :thumbsup

Bruce

Originally posted by phasersonthrill@Feb 14 2006, 03:59 AM

Beautiful Collection, Now all you need is a lifesize Phoebe Cates to go along with it.  :love
[snapback]1183908[/snapback]​

I've been searching since "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back