shevacon

treedodger

Ha i would like for some hunters from the hunter lair to come to SHEVACON as a fan group. If u would like to contact me please i can go over every thing asap its in FEB.

I was at ShevaCon last year with the mando mercs and I'll be there again this time, and I'll be in my pred suit.
HA thats great. can u get some more frinds to come if so i can get u a great price for up to 6 it will only be 25.00 per person and 5 free badges. Deadline is the 31 of dec. You also get a one fan table and one panel if u cofirm. Just email matt at shevacon@tk487.com. and he will give u the rest of the details. I would love to see som pred in person. I have ben wonting to get a outfit for a long time. Im also with the 501 so if know where i can get a mask un panted lit me know as well and thank u.

Well I'll be with the mando mercs again this year so I will already be getting their discount. And as far as I know, I'm the only pred around these parts.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back