roy-scheider.jpg

jaws8.jpg

Jaws-bilde-5.jpg

DA3LhrjXYAEvjCH.jpg

915fe94ae7715dd73668a6ca624683d41280646610.jpg
jawsbrody2.8167.jpg
jaws1.jpg

tumblr_m9skgpDtTD1qam50k.jpg

I had naively thought that this jacket style was still out there, but it has long since disappeared from any store or even any existing patterns,
so I'm going to dust off my pattern making tools and sewing machine in an attempt to duplicate it.

The jacket design is fairly straight forward, so it shouldn't be difficult to reproduce. I'm just going to throw this out there in case any one else is interested.

I'll be making mine out of Navy blue material, but I can also work with the Sand colored material as well.

If any one is interested, just post a reply with size and color (i.e. Large - Navy).

I'm going to estimate a price for a size large some where between $150 and $250.

View attachment 1054157
View attachment 1054159

View attachment 1054158

View attachment 1054160

View attachment 1054161
View attachment 1054164
View attachment 1054163

View attachment 1054166

I had naively thought that this jacket style was still out there, but it has long since disappeared from any store or even any existing patterns,
so I'm going to dust off my pattern making tools and sewing machine in an attempt to duplicate it.

The jacket design is fairly straight forward, so it shouldn't be difficult to reproduce. I'm just going to throw this out there in case any one else is interested.

I'll be making mine out of Navy blue material, but I can also work with the Sand colored material as well.

If any one is interested, just post a reply with size and color (i.e. Large - Navy).

I'm going to estimate a price for a size large some where between $150 and $250.
Hi are you still making these? If so I wear a size medium and I’d prefer the tan version but I’m open to the navy color one.

View attachment 1054157
View attachment 1054159

View attachment 1054158

View attachment 1054160

View attachment 1054161
View attachment 1054164
View attachment 1054163

View attachment 1054166

Hi I’ve been looking for this type of jacket for a while now. Are you still making them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back