Serenity props arrive piccies!

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I love the smell of cardboard in the morning.

serenity7.jpg

I've had my open grenade for a couple of weeks, but I thought I'd wait for the other pieces to arrive before posting pics.

First up, Alliance stunt pistol:

serenity1.jpg

serenity2.jpg

While this is a very cool prop, it's not quite what I expected. Most stunt props are made of hard rubber, but this is more like a soft latex. I'm presuming this was needed for the scene where the Alliance guard bangs it against the window at the beginning of the movie. Should look cool next to my Alliance rifle, whenever I finish that...

Before and after grenades:

serenity3.jpg

The closed grenade is much more heavily weathered and generally battered looking. The red power meter is brighter on this one, for some reason.

serenity5.jpg

serenity4.jpg

Last, definitely not least, the Propstore's gorgeous banknote display. You have to see this to really appreciate how cool it is:

serenity6.jpg

Originally posted by Birdie+Jan 31 2006, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Birdie @ Jan 31 2006, 07:27 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shortimer52
@Feb 1 2006, 12:06 AM
Like them..... screen used?
[snapback]1172941[/snapback]​

Yes indeed :)
[snapback]1172958[/snapback]​
[/b]

And where did one get these from if you dont mind me asking? :love

So you were the one who picked those up. :angry J/k I'm really crying on the inside why don't you join me for a wheep. :cry

Rudy G.

Great items, you should post more pics.

Originally posted by kraulnik+Jan 31 2006, 10:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kraulnik @ Jan 31 2006, 10:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shortimer52
@Jan 31 2006, 07:11 PM
And where did one get these from if you dont mind me asking? :love
[snapback]1173077[/snapback]​

Propstore of London - http://www.propstore.com/list/cat_id/8/pos...ob/itm/movs/877

They still have the light up grenade available.

Todd
[snapback]1173207[/snapback]​
[/b]

Prop Store also has "stunt" grenades that open and close. They just aren't listed yet.

Re: Serenity props arrive piccies!

Very cool props. The one with the display was made by CLS. I get all my stuff framed by them, although it can be pricey. Every single framed, laser etching & engraving, display box, stands, and bespoke is made by CLS for the Propstore. Wayne is a great guy who works there.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back