Selene Screen Accurate Costume :)

Selenela

Hey guys,
Some of you know me already from other places but I wanted to share with you my Selene Costume. I know some members were looking for reference pictures and wanted to see the tooling on the trench coat and sleeves etc.

All my costume was custom made for me for a fan film and all the leather work was hand tooled.

I love this character and costume and I hope you enjoy the pictures. I have uploaded a bunch of the pictures in my album.

Cheers!:thumbsup

Wow that is an awesome Selene. Not only is it screen accurate, you fit the part really well. I did a double take thinking you were Kate Bekensile. Awesome job!

I love the Underworld series and have always been a huge fan of Kate's. Excellent work on the costume..and let me just quote Butthead from Beavis and Butthead....."Um.....I love you"...lol Great costume...hope to see more pics in the future. Can't wait till Friday to see the newest one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back