SEED BAD BLOOD SUIT

its the original ones as far as i know, i bought them from a member here
DSCN0195.jpg

Ha... This are the ones.. Did anything else survive? Sad story.. Sold him the suit right before Halloween a few years back. The holiday came and went and saw No pics posted. I called him and asked how it went and he said his house burned down the day before.. Never heard back.. First I've seen anything of this suit since then

i remember when you had this up for sale G, i was going to buy it to add to my mander collection, i didnt know it was destroyed in a fire! what a shame! what a waste! i would have loved that suit

ha ..Im and idiot ..I had a full DB P1 suit ..sold that ..the Bad Blood ..sold that ..my custom gladiator pred suit ..gone ...oh well ..might be time to start anew

idiot.................. well i didnt want to say! hehehe hurry up and get something new,the suspense is killing me!!

oh and just so you know i will be expecting fully animatronic! im sure a man of your kaliber will be more than capable

ha ..well Id have an animatronics expert look into it ..I dont personally do much in robotics ..simple cable levers for me. We'll see on the new suit ..just booked another film that starts right away ...might keep me busy for a little while

ya.. i remember first watching seed. suit was amazing. its to bad it burned.. especially for the guy you sold it too... cash down the drain! are there any other seed costumes still remaining?

Pete sold all of them after the shoot. Ebay, I think. They must be out there, but oddly enough I don't think Lair members have them, because except for this one, I've not seen any of them posted up here by our members.

its kind of sad that we will probably never see the suits ever again. they were really a true piece of work as they were all custom and original concepts. this thread brings back old memories.

o_O WHOOAAAA Nellie !!! The Suit is not burnt !! I still have it !! Just needs some repairs and a good thorough cleaning !! It's Not dead yet Gents !! Hopefully will be ready this summer !! I'm Working on it !! Bad Blood is Still Alive !! He's just having to go through some extensive burn grafs !! LOL !! Be Patient !! He will be Resurrrected !! :D

o_O WHOOAAAA Nellie !!! The Suit is not burnt !! I still have it !! Just needs some repairs and a good thorough cleaning !! It's Not dead yet Gents !! Hopefully will be ready this summer !! I'm Working on it !! Bad Blood is Still Alive !! He's just having to go through some extensive burn grafs !! LOL !! Be Patient !! He will be Resurrrected !! :D

Bro ..right on! ..hadnt heard from you since you told me about the fire. Thought you said it was a goner? Well, clean that puppy up ..I wanna see him again.
And if you need any help with the restoration, let me know ..or send me some pics of what might need fixing

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back