Secret Cinema to recreate entire town of Hill Valley for Back to the Future show

I’ll be there on the 9th August!

I'll be there on the 26th! I can't wait :DDDDD

Man, that went quick!

sold.jpg

Right!? This looks like random 50's town with "Hill Valley" plastered on as much as possible. The only thing that looked someway cool was the clock tower attempt. Other than that it looked like an attraction you go to to see "50's life". Not very BTTF if you ask me.

Right!? This looks like random 50's town with "Hill Valley" plastered on as much as possible. The only thing that looked someway cool was the clock tower attempt. Other than that it looked like an attraction you go to to see "50's life". Not very BTTF if you ask me.

You said it. Same impression I got. A 240p video doesn't help either.

doesnt really look that great does it , few garden sheds that theyre calling houses , hill valley signs stuck on everything and random american vehicles that dont fit into any of the movies

glad i never got a ticket

Fiasco, Italian for the same kind of word in English that starts with F and ends with K (and it's not Fire truck :facepalm). Thank God for quotes: "Everything is Perfect":D

I think it could have been much more accurate if done here in america! But then i guess at that rate people would just go to universal studios...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back