seburo c-x

Hi Jonnie. Can you tell us a bit more about it, is it airsoft, a kit or what? Looks to me like something from Ghost in the Shell.

Cheers, Badsprout

could be one of mine or could be an original poseidon or could be a recast of one of the kits i sold in the past years. I know of at least one guy who molded the kit i sold to him, terrible copy, washed out details.

Original poseidon's haven't been produced for 9-10 years and will never again be made, but they pop on ebay once every 1 or 2 years.

The kits i cast are molded from my original poseidon i was lucky enough to obtain.

Last edited:
well it says from niihama-factory japan also wqarning on reading manuel for safe operation on it. It is an air soft gas powered blowback and its made out of the same plastic that the gun is made out of so its not resin that i due know. i have worked with resin before and thats not it. i think its all original from what i can see. Also still has all moving parts and will fire. Well i found it in michigan at a house were the guy is a huge airsoft guy. Iam a garbage man is how i came across it also came with a ton of parts all in one box.

well it says from niihama-factory japan also wqarning on reading manuel for safe operation on it. It is an air soft gas powered blowback and its made out of the same plastic that the gun is made out of so its not resin that i due know. i have worked with resin before and thats not it. i think its all original from what i can see. Also still has all moving parts and will fire. Well i found it in michigan at a house were the guy is a huge airsoft guy. Iam a garbage man is how i came across it also came with a ton of parts all in one box.

The manual is probably for the Maruzen PPK that the gun was built around. Silver screws holding the shroud to the frame are one of the tells on it being a non-origional kit. The kit was ABS moulded plastic and as was the PPK.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back