Seattle Get Together / Prop Party

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
Here is the official information on the Seattle Get Together / Prop Party:

Date: July 8, 2006
Place: Seattle Sci-Fi Museum and Hall of Fame
Start Time: 2:00pm at the museum
After the Museum: Movies, socialization, prop displays and geeking out at RPF member houdiniguy's (Tom) house in Tacoma.

Transportation to Tacoma should not be a problem for anyone needing it. I have a couple of extra seats myself as do others who will be attending.

You are welcome to bring spouses, friends, children, etc. The prop party and show-off will be at Tom's house. Please bring a table of some sort with you to display your props (ie: card table, folding table, etc)

Beer and alcohol welcome, please bring your own.

Pop & Popcorn will be provided. We will also be ordering pizza so make sure to bring some money to contribute to the pizza.

For location of museum and directions visit them online at:
http://www.sfhomeworld.org/

I may update this post to add information as needed.

Any questions or concerns please email me at:

darthkahnt (at) yahoo.ca

My internet access will be limited until Thursday July 6 because we are going away for a few days. If you need me feel free to PM me or email me but it may take longer than usual for e to get back to you.... but I will. :D

There is a lot of enthusiasm for this event and I think it will be a good time for all involved.

Just a reminder that the get-together is tomorrow.

For people not planning on attending the museum please PM houdiniguy and he will give you directions to his house and a contact phone number to reach him.

Also, if you are attending the museum please try and bring small bills with you as we are getting a group rate and samller bills will make itr easier on the museum.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back