Season 4 Captain Rex

ello you didnt know you were on here

Shhhh!!! It's a secret... :love

Here's some more accurate images of my Rex, trooped at a receant One Man Star Wars show:

OMSWTaunton8-1.jpg

OMSWTaunton11-1.jpg

Been a while since I updated this thread but I thought I'd share a suprise I got yesterday with you all.

As seen in the earlier part of this thread I had a Season 4 Captain Rex way back in June of last year, this turned out to be not accurate as it missed out a few parts - the armour tallys for example. This has long since been sorted and now my armour is 100% accurate but....

Yesterday I got a copy of Star Wars The Essential Guide To Warfare and I'm flicking through it when I find this image:
582040_10150835120829134_621104133_11523732_437152332_n.jpg

Sufficed to say I was stunned to see my own armour looking back at me from behind Ahsoka Tano! And yes, incase you doubt me it has the exact same markings my armour had back in June, including the errors; the pose is a match for mine and if that's not enough proof, a friend of mine ran it through some face recognision software he has for work and found a 97% match (it differs only where the artist - Tommy Lee Edwards - has altered my pauldron)

BTW, here's the original image it was based on:

264141_10150293651139134_621104133_8956256_1446499_n.jpg

Here's my armour now - just so you know what it looks like right now:
steam050.jpg

RexwithConnieFisher.jpg

I have to admit to liking what he's done with my pauldron.

Been a while since I updated this thread but I thought I'd share a suprise I got yesterday with you all.

As seen in the earlier part of this thread I had a Season 4 Captain Rex way back in June of last year, this turned out to be not accurate as it missed out a few parts - the armour tallys for example. This has long since been sorted and now my armour is 100% accurate but....

Yesterday I got a copy of Star Wars The Essential Guide To Warfare and I'm flicking through it when I find this image:
582040_10150835120829134_621104133_11523732_437152332_n.jpg

Sufficed to say I was stunned to see my own armour looking back at me from behind Ahsoka Tano! And yes, incase you doubt me it has the exact same markings my armour had back in June, including the errors; the pose is a match for mine and if that's not enough proof, a friend of mine ran it through some face recognision software he has for work and found a 97% match (it differs only where the artist - Tommy Lee Edwards - has altered my pauldron)

That's pretty awesome for you! I also noticed that the image of Ahsoka is from a photo of her character taken during the parade at Disney's Hollywood Studios during last year's Star Wars Weekends event.

Those 'eyebrows' do look more like yours than the cartoon.

Oh it's definately mine, the weathering is the same, the errors that I made back in June are the same - when no one else had done him and there was only one grainy and not detailed image that allowed me to do the T visor, available.
The pose is one I often use (it's comfortable to stand with your thumbs tucked into the belt like an old Western gunslinger)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back