Season 4 Captain Rex

OrtharRrith

This is my Clone Trooper Captain Rex as seen in the extended trailer for Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4.

PhaseIICloneCaptainRex.jpg

PhaseIICaptainRex.jpg

Rex2-1.jpg

Rex-3.jpg

PhaseIICloneCaptainRex-1.jpg

ARFandRex.jpg

As far as I know, I am the first and only Phase II Captain Rex in the world at this time - others are working on it.

Last edited:
Fantastic, can't wait for season four to start, and honestly I couldn't wait for Rex to get with the program and start using phase II armor.

After watching the season 4 trailers I found the captain Rex helmet quite distinctive with its phase one visor and mowhawk on a phase 2 helmet. Have you considered altering your helmet for more accuracy?

The visor IS phase 1, the mohawk in the trailer is phase 2 though, you can see when you look at it that it is exactly the same height and shape as those of the phase 2 helmeted troopers with Rex.

PhaseIICloneCaptainRex-1.jpg

Here's my progress that shows you:
Rexpase2helmetprogress.jpg

And the proof for the mohawk.

RexwithhelmetMacros.jpg

I like it a lot more, it's got a nice mean intimidating look to it. I love the work, I want to do a commander cody costume... He's my favorite clone trooper, that or a Havoc trooper from TOR.

Well if you are able to pull off Tarful - no pun intended - then I'm not suprised.

I saw a Tarful costumer at the troop I did on Saturday.

Here's some images taken at a recent photoshoot we did. In addition to my Phase 2 Rex costume they include a phase 2 Wolfpack Trooper and the worlds first Phase 2 Commander Wolffe, ALL from the upcoming Season 4 of The Clone Wars:

DSCF9575-1.jpg

SDC19813.jpg

SDC19789.jpg

DSCF9769.jpg

DSCF9659.jpg

Couple more for yu.

SDC19797.jpg

SDC19781.jpg

And because Wolffe is really a grumpy old west-country farmer....

DSCF9722.jpg

GED ORF MY LAAND!!! (said with British West-Country accent!)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back