scuba bio

Looks great. Mine should be here today ..the color scheme choices are killing me ...what to do...what to do?
Love the "Green Goblin" idea...really sets it apart from others...makes yours very unique

lol...2003..thats just me being too lazy to reset the camera date stamp everytime i use that stupid camera...i have to take the batts out of it or it drains them....thanks for the kind words guys

You paint fast. I just woke up!

You guys should paint it like you would a full face mask with all the stripes, dots etc!

thanks guys...its an easy paint scheme...take i kickass scuba bio from Uratz.....add 1 coat of chrome silver as a base....then i used all createx paints....airbrush in the black highlights/shadows....then spray the whole thing with Pthalo green(a nice dark transparent green)...then clear coat with some crylon crystal clear....bake for 1 hour at 350.....and wallahh!!!......yahtzee!!.....ok no need to bake

Really great paintjob on it! Love the green, it works perfect with the style.
And by the reflections of the eyes, I would say you have some predator-heads trophys going on back there. Correct?

Kotten

Yeah and the last of the Bone-Hunter is coming this week, Hopefully you'll be more creative
LOL!!! believe me it was very hard not to gloat when everyone was talking about how they wanted one and were so bummed they didnt get one...... im soooo glad i took a shot amd pm'd you on that last one.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back