screencap request - LotR RotK

Lello999

Hi there

As I passed my examinations and some time right now, I was thinking about getting a little bit more creative and therefore wanted to ask if anybody does have a screencap of a king head from RotK. I´d like to get a screencap of the head, that Fodo and Sam are passing on their way to Mordor, the one that is lying on the ground and the white flowers above it (the sun is shining on it and Sam says to Frodo "... Look the king has a crown again...", or something like that)

Any help would be great.

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day
Domenik

Here ya go.

king4.jpg

king1.jpg

king3.jpg

king2.jpg

Wow, Thanks a lot for the fast reply. That´s exactly the one I need. Thanks a lot again.

@Drew: Yes, I was thinking about sculping it, or better I most likely will. Would look really great in the garden :)

I keep You updated.

Thanks a lot again

Domenik

Originally posted by Lello999@Apr 9 2006, 09:34 AM
Wow, Thanks a lot for the fast reply. That´s exactly the one I need. Thanks a lot again.

@Drew: Yes, I was thinking about sculping it, or better I most likely will. Would look really great in the garden  :)

I keep You updated.

Thanks a lot again

Domenik
[snapback]1222991[/snapback]​
No problem, always willing to help where I can. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back