Screen used Vader's helmet from the eps V

I click on the more reply options button and just attach them to my posts. Then people can click on the thumbnails for full size if they want.

PhotoGrid_1502325626200.jpg
PhotoGrid_1502325771778.jpgPhotoGrid_1502365810475.jpg

Attachments

• 20170810_073045.jpg
    20170810_073045.jpg
    851.5 KB · Views: 65
Maybe your friend didn't know the helmet's authenticity either. Have you considered checking out thepropden forums also? The members there (as well as on theRPF) can lead you to artisan quality replica Vader helmets, even someone cast from a screen production helmet. Good luck in your future prop hunting.

Last edited:
Weedliam, this thread will help a lot of people and you have handled disappointing news with class!

I have purchased things and later found out they weren't what I thought. I'm sure everyone here has. Welcome to the club and it's nice to have you here.

Weedliam, this thread will help a lot of people and you have handled disappointing news with class!

I have purchased things and later found out they weren't what I thought. I'm sure everyone here has. Welcome to the club and it's nice to have you here.

Thanks man. Im really learn a lot from all the info you guys shared, yeah thats why they said that "truth is hurt" right? And im lucky i bought it from a good friend of mine. If i bought it from other people? Maybe i cant get my money back

Hello, If I may ask, How much did you pay for it? Because an Original Screen Used Darth Vader helmet from ESB would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and would normally sell in an auction house.

Weedliam - glad it hear it all worked out, if you want an "entry level" Vader helmet, probably look at the Efx PCR, can be have for around $300.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back