Screen Caps From

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

franz bolo

Sr Member
Can anyone get some screen caps from the Movie "The Island"?

I want them of the clipboard and screen that was seen near the beginning of the movie.

The one where the guy on the elevator gets in trouble. If I could get some from the start up animation to the end screen.

Also, if there are any of Ewan McGregor. I think it's when they are told to "break it up" when he is with the girl.

Thanks

FB

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SithLord

Sr Member
It looks like a 7" active matrix screen...I'm guessing by the machining and screws (look metric) that it might be BMW or Mercedes...or even Toyota? It's not the kind of screen that would be on a flip-down DVD screen or one with it's own housing...it would have to be a dashboard or headrest unit. Here's the BMW one. They always show it closeup so it's likely being fed power/image remotely.

franz bolo

Sr Member
I'm thinking about doing the graphics in Flash and having it animate. I can make the interface in photoshop so it would look like the real thing.

I guess it will be my first virtual prop.

FB