Deprecated Screen Accurate Supernatural Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I am so sorry for not posting on here for what seems like forever. :(

As some one you know I have been out taking care of my grandmother who fell and broke her neck. Just to let everyone know she is home now and doing MUCH BETTER....................:) Since I was away from everything (but work) I let a lot of stuff just come to a screeching halt so for this I am sorry. Of course one of the things I wasn't keeping up on was the journal progress. I guess since I wasn't emailing or calling my leather guy he just assumed it wasn't that big of deal for which he now knows it is thanks to a conversation we had last week. When my grandmother finally got out of rehab/hospital I started playing catch up on all of my Supernatural Projects (See the Junk Yard for my other projects) and during this time I talked to my leather guy. Mark (my leather guy) said he was very sorry that he had let slip past him and that he was going to try and have the first run of seven done here in a few weeks. I guess he had to order some more leather but he said the first run will be done soon.

Just wanted to let everyone know that yes I'm still alive and yes you are going to get your journals. I am VERY SORRY for all the delays on this project but I assure you that you all will get what you ordered.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! My little sister was in an accident and has a broken ankle plus on top of that my Nana could die at any given time... there's just a lot going on right now. >.<

I really hope you'll make them again or maybe get some kind of smallish "company" going to make a a lot. I know a lot of people would buy them that don't even know of this thread. I've been looking for someone to make one for me for years but never had come across this website/thread until today! Anyway, I'll keep an eye out but if you decide to make more, add me to the list, please! :)

Oh don't worry, I am NOT going to forget about the journals since mine is still at the leather shop......................;) I did talk to my leather guy Mark before I went away on my Special Trip and I think he has the journals all done. He is at the time trying to figure out how to put the correct HW brand on the journals. He has experimented with some different ways of doing it but he just wasn't happy with the results. I tell you, I have ANAL PEOPLE LIKE ME working on this stuff and they are not just going to throw out something to get it done. I will keep you all updated as I get the word from my leather guy.....................:)

Just a bump on this and a note to the mods, this thread is still active, do not delete this thread while pruning out old threads as journals are still in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back