Screen accurate Pred 2

I think its odd that you have been here for three years and ask that but ok, I know Lee/Usurper did a mean P2 paintjob for Bryan/Predator666thepain666 and Ta2pro is doing some killer paintjobs as well. But what are you asking for, paintjob or the suit itself? :)

try Usurper I LOVE HIS sweet work

while I'm a big fan of Usurper's work, his P2 is not maybe the most screen accurate :)
(don't take no offense Lee)
Whatever it is a master piece and His Head is a master piece for any collection. Who cares about real 100% screen accurate head :lol:

I think the easiest way is to find a Bob baggy's P2 head

while I'm a big fan of Usurper's work, his P2 is far from screen accurate :) It's his own view of pussy face :lol:
(don't take no offense Lee)

I think the easiest way is to find a Bob baggy's P2 head

ahahahaha .. your a plank.. Lee's mask is far more accurate than baggys.. i've owned one of lees masks and i can tell you altho not 100% accurate its by far one of the closest.. plus i know for a fact his teeth are cast from the screen used molds...

I own each models also and I sorry to desagree with you :)

(edit : "far from" obviously should choose my words more carefully as english is not my first langage :lol: )

Sorry benjamin but Tuath is correct. Most accurate out there is Usurper's P2. His paint up is also the most accurate.
I sent lionelz a pm this pic of my suit,
a.jpg

he immediately pm'd me back asking for all the makers and contributors of it
Pic conparison of usurpers P2 and Larry's P2 (actual stunt mask from movie)
IMG_3906.jpg
IMAG002.jpg

damn bryan, i bet you just love throwin that suit on whenever the mood strikes ya, i would... :) now you just need some contacts bro!

and yes from my limited knowledge lee's always strikes me as more "P2" than any other "P2" out there, and apparently i am "far from" alone...

There are parts of Bagy's P2 mask that are more accurate than Usurpers. There are also parts of Usurpers P2 mask that are more accurate than Bagy's. To date, NOBODY has made a fully screen accurate P2 mask. I'm sure one will come along sometime, and I am really looking forward to that day! I do like both the Bagy and Usurper sculpts. They are both nicely done. I just haven't seen "perfection" yet with P2 sculpts, as we have seen with various P1 sculpts.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back