Screen Accurate Batman Begins Gauntlets for coofunkcurly

Endoskeleton

Sorry, I'm not Kevin. Lol. But I do have something cool to share :D

Been working on this for my good bud's Batman Begins suit project: http://www.therpf.com/f24/batman-begins-3d-model-139223/. Can't have a nice suit without a proper set of gaunts, ya know. This was made using the base from which the onscreen hero gaunts were made. Sorry, can't be less vague about that though.

So just about finishing and putting the final touches on all the pieces. The 2 other fins are being molded and I'm just touching up the door to make sure it sits flush against the main part of the gaunt. This was actually quite a bit of work and to help me move on with other stuff, Kev will take this one side - have it scanned, mirrored, and the other side 3D printed. We both agreed that would be the best way to ensure that both sides are symmetrical in dimension to one another.

I think this may be the first time Kev will see this so I hope he likes what he sees. Sorry about the shoddy phone pics. Will put up better pics in the next day or so when it's all finished.

As always, my hat's off to the people behind the designs and wonderful things we see onscreen. Thanks for looking.

- Ken

BBGaunts_for_Kev4.jpg

BBGaunts_for_Kev3.jpg

BBGaunts_for_Kev2.jpg

BBGaunts_for_Kev.jpg

BBGaunts_for_Kev5.jpg

Outdone yourself again, buddy. (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Haven't stared at something so much since I had a Heather Thomas poster on my bedroom ceiling. :lol

And an enormous thank you as well. :)

Outdone yourself again, buddy. (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Haven't stared at something so much since I had a Heather Thomas poster on my bedroom ceiling. :lol

And an enormous thank you as well. :)

I thought I was only one that had a heather thomas poster on my ceiling! Must be a Canadian thing!

No those look absolutely perfect :love I've been holding out on getting a pair of gauntlets because I haven't really been excited with what's out there ... well except for the brass ones I've seen on the BOTB a few years back.

Excellent job guys! I'll be following this project with great interest.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back