Scratch Build: Iron Man Casemod

Korsh

Greetings to all.

I read and read many posts and after much work I finished my casemod, after seeing the video, voceis will understand, because, to publish this work here, some parts that was used for posts.

Below a video of my computer Iron Man, featured in "Campus Party Brazil 2012."

Thank you.

Palestra Pato Branco - Video Inicial da Palestra! - YouTube

In one part of the video shows a bit like the event was "Campus Party Brazil."
9767900678125829.jpg

I am grateful for your comments.

I realized that not only this forum but in others I attend, people interacted little with my post. I published something on Guru3D (which Trada about hardware / casemod, etc.) and had a few comments.

But I am very grateful to those who participated and commented what you think. For next year I'm working on another project using Pepakura as a base, and he will have more than 3 meters.

To build the Iron Man, looked very much here and I read in another forum, and as I said thank you, thank the forum for being a base for my study project.

Closed
01zrobo.jpg

Big img
http://www.techguru.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_0082.jpg

Open
02zrobo.jpg

casemods-cparty-1.jpg

All
a1.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome brah!!!! What did ya use ta build th' case???:cool:cool

Hi.
It was done in sequence:
1º. Pepakura;
2º. Hardening the paper, resin, then laminated glass fiber;
3º. I mounted an extruded plastic pipes pvc with 3"; he was riding on the Iron Man, the waist of the boot;
4º. Between the pipe pvc 3" and the outer skin, filled that void with esprei expandable.
casemod-iron-man-4.jpg

The armpits is possible to see the mass expandable.

3º. Plastic mass, and finishing, with it mounted and considering the moving parts, masks, calves, chest, hand;
4º. Painting altomotiva, polyester base;

Que beleza! I love how he's holding cables for you! hahaha. Great idea, and nice looking Iron Man!

Que beleza! I love how he's holding cables for you! hahaha. Great idea, and nice looking Iron Man!

Obrigado :p

2 days I was thinking of getting the wires inside it, without having to make holes in it. I remembered a process that makes the human mind, that when looking at an ink blot test (Rorschach) the first image we see is the setting in mind, i got the idea of him holding the cables, when in fact it dropping on the table .

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back