Scottjua's stuff: Live Fire Blasters, Props, Sabers: Relby K23s

Re: Scottjua's prop builds and collection: UPDATE: super mega pic dump

Just picked up on the graflex pin you threw in the scope. Seriously tasteful addition, adds to that old brass equipment thing Star Wars had. Is that scope ring on a mount screwed into the body?

yeah I machined a little steel dovetail for the GK ring to attach to and tapped and threaded it to the Denix body.

Finished an MGC based bobbed ROTJ for Charley today. I needed to take some pics for Obi Shane, as he is making some stands for blasters, and asked me to try them out. So here's a couple shots of the ROTJ and then some of my own collection on the stands. Pretty cool... they work with MGC, Denix, and real Mausers:

Z20170824-155541.jpg

Z20170824-155511.jpg

My GK
Z20170824-155115.jpg

Z20170824-155134.jpg

My contest blaster
Z20170824-155651.jpg

Z20170824-155701.jpg

And my live fire ANH... while this one lives in a safe all the time, it was cool to see that the stands work for it too.

Z20170824-155731.jpg

Z20170824-155743_01.jpg

Very nice. Just the inspiration I need to get working on my DL44s. I think I have four or five MGC and one real to build up. :wacko

Scott you know what I'm gonna say. Your one hell of a artist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys!

Kurtyboy that's insane. I only have one personal MGC left... and the prices these days are too crazy. Luuckily I only have one MGC based replica to make... the one I always hated... the Hoth.

After that I'll hopefully be using the accurate mauser run replicas for my bizzaro ROTJ, etc.

After that I'll hopefully be using the accurate mauser run replicas for my bizzaro ROTJ, etc.

So I haven't asked yet, but I should just have mine shipped to you for finishing. I have all the other parts and was just waiting for this or to break down and buy a real Mauser. That sort of gets me into the "If you give a mouse a cookie" phase though and I'll have to send my tomtit parts, and get a real Hensoldt, and then a flash hider... I need something new to look for, so I might as well start.

That live fire always gets me. Well done man. Super Grail.

So I haven't asked yet, but I should just have mine shipped to you for finishing. I have all the other parts and was just waiting for this or to break down and buy a real Mauser. That sort of gets me into the "If you give a mouse a cookie" phase though and I'll have to send my tomtit parts, and get a real Hensoldt, and then a flash hider... I need something new to look for, so I might as well start.

sounds like a plan man

Noooo....noooo!! Dark path... dark path! :p

Besides... I'd have to be the fool that follows then....

scott are you holding something back from us? something very special to me, i just saw a very cool video of yours on youtube. hoping to shed some "light" on this topic ;)

Freak'n love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great lamp, still have my custom black Imperial one Rob made for me long ago in his RPF run.

The quotes for this lamp: :)

Luke: "I want my lamp back. I'm gonna need it to get out of this slimy mudhole."
Yoda: "Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!"

looks excellent! I like your interpretation

Also, surprised and glad the penlight still works in 2017

looks excellent! I like your interpretation

Also, surprised and glad the penlight still works in 2017

Thanks to you for spotting and alerting me to it man! I knew before it was smaller than we'd all thought previously, but it's a perfect match

thanks guys!

Kurtyboy that's insane. I only have one personal MGC left... and the prices these days are too crazy. Luuckily I only have one MGC based replica to make... the one I always hated... the Hoth.

LOVE your updates Scott!!!

Here´s my stock of unconverted MGCs, plus 8 converted ones and my real C96 (Han ANH). Need those in case I have to re-re-rework my currents setups, when new info surfaces :cool

IMG_6333.JPGIMG_6334.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back