Sci-Fi and Fantasy Models Magazine

sleepless

Sr Member
To all those people who remember that great Brit Magazine from a few years ago “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Models” I have some great news.

It is coming back as bi-annaul magazine. I have been speaking with Mike Recchia who produced it previously and he and his partner are set to re-launch the magazine.

It will be on shelves in mid January 2006 under the new name “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Modeller. ”

My studio scale Galactica will be in the first issue, along with articles on a full size Dalek, Animitronics and much much more.

There will be webpage up in the next few days to promote its return.

It promises to be better than ever.

That is more than great.

It's .....it's .. uhhhh .. well it's more than great.

I look very much forward to buying, reading and enjoying this magazine.

I'll support this initiative as much as I possible can.

Cheers
Niels

There is a god, I love that magazine, in fact I still look at it all the time for reference. Can,t wait... BTW can we get it on this side of the pond?

Wow, I've missed that magazine. Towards the end the circulation was getting so much better - it went from something that really had to be hunted to something that I could get at newstands. I was so dissapointed when it went away.

I will be such a supporter of this re-launch.

Now there's two reasons for me to look forward to january.

1. My girlfriend should very well give birth to our first child.
2. This magazine.

Can't wait.

Guess the true Christimas will be in January ;-)

Cheers
Niels

This was such a great read ... read it from start to end .... can't wait to the next issue ...

Congrats to Mike and his staff on this great comeback.

Cheers
Niels

I pr-ordered mine before Christmas. I was told they would start shipping around the 21st of january so I should be getting it in the next few weeks or so. Yay for me :)

Got mine a couple days ago... very nice magazine. Great format, all color pics and a nice variety of articles. Although, I'd prefer longer, more in-depth write ups of people's work. Moes Viper article is great. My 2 cents

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back