Scarecrow, Arkham asylum FINISHED! pg3

Funny was speaking with Dino at SDCC this year about your suit. That guy is a character. Great suit!

Dino is an awesome guy, i had a blast when i got to show him the suit for the first time, he really was not prepared for how carefully i made the mask, he had trouble looking me in the eye with it on.

Amazing Job.... I would not be able to decide if I wanted to hug you for doing such a great job on one of my favorite characters....... or run away in fear...LOL!

hah! thanks
honestly, i kind of get a slight kick out of either reaction, i've had people clearly avoid me in a "you.. look scary"
but i've also had tiny kids who were crying their eyes out at a con, turn, see me, their eyes and mouth goes wide 'O' and they go "WOW COOL!" much to the concern of their parents, and rush me, so i kneel down and give them a high five with my claw hand

Great work yet again Kommissar!

I didn't know you went to DC, I think you where sitting right behind me at my friend's metalocalypse panel. good times

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back