Scans of various prop money

I once printed out a couple of fiftys one sided folded them and left them on the street outside my house to see what reactions It got - you'd be supprised at how many people knocked my door and said " did you loose these" and those who just picked them up and ran off - lol

I'm not sure if this exactly fits the theme, but I came across something called "Bank Staff Training Notes". I guess that Chinese banks use them to train their tellers for international travel. I don't know much about these other than I stumbled across them one day in an unrelated search. Figured I'd add them here and maybe these would be valuable. It looks like they are for sale and are marked so that they would not be mistaken for originals.

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...+Notes&catId=&initiative_id=SB_20140803124146

I'm not sure if this exactly fits the theme, but I came across something called "Bank Staff Training Notes". I guess that Chinese banks use them to train their tellers for international travel. I don't know much about these other than I stumbled across them one day in an unrelated search. Figured I'd add them here and maybe these would be valuable. It looks like they are for sale and are marked so that they would not be mistaken for originals.

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...+Notes&catId=&initiative_id=SB_20140803124146

I have Euros from theim, the printing is very poor quality and there's chinese marking on theim.

I personally don't have any. The Chinese writing all over them doesn't surprise me. Since they are intended for teller training, it probably says something like "Not legal currency". But I would have expected better quality for training purposes. Good to know .... Thanks for the heads-up!

I have Euros from theim, the printing is very poor quality and there's chinese marking on theim.

Thanks, DB537 for the scans of the movie money, and especially the Gotham bill!

Mike J, thanks for your bills, awesome looking!

Thanks, ath200 for the bill used in The Mummy, I shamefully never noticed.

These are scans of Batman Returns Party Favor small books of bills. I enlarged them to proper size and they have no backs.
If anything, as of my thinking, to use them as a start off to create new bills from Gotham.

Attachments

• 20 Dollar.JPG
    20 Dollar.JPG
    725.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 10 Dollar.JPG
    10 Dollar.JPG
    675.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 5 Dollar.JPG
    5 Dollar.JPG
    684.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 1 Dollar.JPG
    1 Dollar.JPG
    751.3 KB · Views: 133
Your welcome. I was thinking about on the backs, the Gotham Skyline, since it would be more relevant than a building in D.C.

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a while. I have always found the pound notes from V for Vendetta super cool and well designed for the universe the film takes place in.
That being said I have been working on a clean replica of the bills and have managed very well just up toward the end BUT I cannot find a decent image of Parliament to use on the reverse side of the bill.....

Any ideas?

norsefire_20PND.jpg

Hey Mike Where do you see the V for Vendetta notes in the movie? Do you have a still? I wouldn't mind having a go at a set.

You are going to be very disappointed, my friend. They only reason we know how beautiful and intricate they are is because of the front and back images in the making of book, and a smaller version posted by Brehm on his website. On screen they get very short shrift. Out of focus and seen only for a handful of frames. Just after the the V masks are delivered en masse, a guy uses one to rob a store. "Anarchy in the UK!"

It's a shame, because they're really quite nice. I don't think I've ever seen any on the secondary market, either. And these sad circumstances remind me of the banknotes from Metropolis (1927).

-MJ

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 67

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back