Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

How does that work? He reported you for "abuse" or something? Surely this guy has done that enough, I'm surprised Facebook still responds to that.

People probably don't report him. From now on, every time he posts something brash and rude to people slamming them and calling them homophobic terms.... report him and let him get banned left and right.

So now he's posting pictures of "happy" clients.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yes, and a few of them have been posting in other comment sections on Facebook about how they ARE NOT happy and they never even got their items, yet he is using their photo and making it seem like they are one of the many satisfied.

How does that work? He reported you for "abuse" or something? Surely this guy has done that enough, I'm surprised Facebook still responds to that.

Yeah don't ask me how that works, I really assume they don't read it and use a more don't out people style policy... they prefer you block and ignored them, shame he's a danger and makes the community less "safe"

What I don't get, is how he still has an eBay account with 100% positive feedback? He is selling his copy of the Star-Lord helmet and pair of blasters.

What I don't get, is how he still has an eBay account with 100% positive feedback? He is selling his copy of the Star-Lord helmet and pair of blasters.

He has numerous negatives and neutrals for non delivery, but since it is beyond 12 months from any of those, they no longer affect his score. This is like a game to him. He has different accounts and seems to stop using ones that get bad feedback. He will jump to another account, one that has sat long enough to be back to 100% feedback. Once he trashes the score of the current account, his other one will be back to 100% and he will jump over to that one.

lol..."they"

Untitled.png

Most of his current items have first bids from a zero feedback bidder. I am betting as soon as he gets a second bid, he will magically remove those bids and claim that they were harassing him. Typical shill bidding practices. I reported them to ebay as should other people if you can. They will look at it and determine if they feel it is the same person shill bidding and shut him down.

Ironically... right after I posted that I reported him for having someone with zero feedback bidding on his items, he canceled all the bids, lol. So say hello to Jim as he is definitely reading this thread. :lol :lol

Anyway... still report it, as even if he removes those posts, it shows to ebay and they can still check it out and ban his account if they find it is him.

Most of his current items have first bids from a zero feedback bidder. I am betting as soon as he gets a second bid, he will magically remove those bids and claim that they were harassing him. Typical shill bidding practices. I reported them to ebay as should other people if you can. They will look at it and determine if they feel it is the same person shill bidding and shut him down.

i know it's great

Ironically... right after I posted that I reported him for having someone with zero feedback bidding on his items, he canceled all the bids, lol. So say hello to Jim as he is definitely reading this thread. :lol :lol

Anyway... still report it, as even if he removes those posts, it shows to ebay and they can still check it out and ban his account if they find it is him.

You guys are just "ON The BALL" !!!
Clapping-1.gif clapping-2.gif

And for Winant...

clapping-3.jpg

look, PM me if you'd like to be a part of something bigger to take this ****er down. so far i see a lot of complaining and very little action.

I'm involved in several other hobbyist communities and this seems to happen everywhere. It's always the same story. They steal from the majority, keep a minority happy, and keep changing aliases and accounts to stay ahead of the bad word of mouth. In most of these cases at least some people went to the police and the police basically say they can't do anything. I don't know if the law just hasn't caught up or it's just that they keep the individual dollar amounts low enough to not seem worth it to law enforcement but it's baffling what these people can get away with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back