Scaling Pepakura

RichardWayne82

I have an assortment of files that I recieved from a friend, mainly masks and such; and after crafting the first mask.. it was just a little bit too small for my face.

I attempted to make a larger scale, but when I print the larger scale; it scales it right off the page.

Is there anyway to increase the size of the "pieces" without encountering this issue of scaling it right off the paper? I am using Pepakura Viewer 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

The only way you can increase the size of pieces is to do so in the pepakura designer. You will then need to move parts around / cut them and re arrange so that they fit on the paper.

If you do not have a paid for version of designer, PM a link with the pep files you NEED to be resized (If its a helmet, letting me know your ear to ear length will be helpful in up scaling).

Ok, I got Pepakura Designer; and I see how I can take a piece and move it around or change it's orientation on the paper, but how can I actually enlarge the individual piece?

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I got Pepakura Designer; and I see how I can take a piece and move it around or change it's orientation on the paper, but how can I actually enlarge the individual piece?
You use "Change Scale->Scale Factor" under the 2D Menu menu to change the size of the whole item. If parts no longer fit on pages, you need to use the Join/Disjoin Face mode to split it up into smaller pieces. Keep in mind, you may not need to split a part but just rotate and re-arrange parts on more sheets.

could anyone explain on how you would measure hands and feet for iron man pep files,its only thing im not sure of, thanks guys :D

I have an assortment of files that I recieved from a friend, mainly masks and such; and after crafting the first mask.. it was just a little bit too small for my face.

I attempted to make a larger scale, but when I print the larger scale; it scales it right off the page.

Is there anyway to increase the size of the "pieces" without encountering this issue of scaling it right off the paper? I am using Pepakura Viewer 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Where can I find that assortment of files myself? I would love to start working on/with them, especially the Ancient Nord Helmet from Skyrim
Thanks!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back