Sarednab's Story Grail Diary

I have just received my 'story' version of Sarednab's Grail Diary and my first impressions are that it is absolutely amazing.
The finish is superb and the ageing has been very well done.
All the inserts are well done and meticulously put together, and the wrapping/packing adds a superb finishing touch.

I have not yet had time to read it all, but having had a few brief looks it easily exceeds my expectations even having read the reviews.

I might post more detailed comments in a thread of my own, but in closing I can easily recommend Sarednab's work, as others have said his communication is second to none and his work outstanding.

Well I feel a little lax for not posting sooner as I have both the story and prop versions of Sarednab's Grail diaries. I will use the excuse of busted fingers lol You don't wanna know how long it takes me to type this even this much lol

I couldn't agree more with all the nice and accurate comments on both the craftmanship and overall authentic "feel" of these diaries. I have had a few diaries myself and the fact that Sarednab is such a gentleman to deal with makes owning one or more of his work all the sweeter.

I have found him to be the most honest, accomodating and generous maker and now count him as a friend.

He always goes out of his way to help. I also can vouch for his work ethic in regards to raising the bar having worked with him on a new project.

Sarednab...you are one of the folks that gives this hobby a "good" name for a change, mate. Well done and.....respect!

Best
TAZ

I could not agree more, a fantastic, quality product, very friendly and helpful service ... and just a really nice guy to deal with all round!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back