RUMOR: Black Series role play item up for preorder next week

Also this is me if they release a phase 1 clone trooper helmet, and I’m waiting for phase 2 and other trooper helmets from the animated series’.
3A1518A1-8B6D-4877-A9E6-EA196B01C1BD.jpeg

They could either go p1 shiny, p1 rex & cody then p2 shiny p2 rex and cody, p1 shiny p2 shiny, then rex and cody.

No matter what they do Hasbro loves repaints and the clone helmets offer them more variations then they could almost do in 10+ years if they want to cover all the fan favorite clones from the cartoons plus all the variations from the movies.

Got a Boba Rearmored helmet this christmas...not bad for the price.But now I wanna mod it a little bit.Are there any modding threads for the button of the range finder ear?

It would also nice to make the markings on the forehead smaller like in the show.Would be nice to find the right green because I don´t wanna repaint the complete helmet.

KLEINERBFR.jpg

IMG_E5863.JPG

Last edited:
Clone trooper repaints would be a no brainer for Hasbro. They did 4 versions of the Boba Fett helmet and at least 3 or 4 of the Stormtrooper one as well.

Very curious about that Vader helmet, if it is a totally new sculpt. Or possibly a ROTS version?
Its my hope that they will use the ROTS helmet at the beginning of the new show...and later after the fight against Obi Wan the helmet is damaged and Vader repairs it to the OT look.

They could either go p1 shiny, p1 rex & cody then p2 shiny p2 rex and cody, p1 shiny p2 shiny, then rex and cody.

No matter what they do Hasbro loves repaints and the clone helmets offer them more variations then they could almost do in 10+ years if they want to cover all the fan favorite clones from the cartoons plus all the variations from the movies.
A lot of the specific characters in the phase two helmets have unique design, not just unique paint schemes. So unless they make all new molds, the options would be more like generic troopers like giving on blue markings and saying it is a 501st trooper and so on. I would love an Ahsoka trooper helmet.

Last edited:
I think the movies both had 5 different colors for the screen used troopers and the cartoon had a lot more. You know they have to do the red and blue, ahoska squad, wolf squad. After that I think it's anyone guess.

Got a Boba Rearmored helmet this christmas...not bad for the price.But now I wanna mod it a little bit.Are there any modding threads for the button of the range finder ear?

It would also nice to make the markings on the forehead smaller like in the show.Would be nice to find the right green because I don´t wanna repaint the complete helmet.

View attachment 1527548

View attachment 1527547
I’m still
Hoping for metal
Upgrades

I’m still
Hoping for metal
Upgrades
Metal would be great but I don´t wanna spend so much money in this project.
For me its more a "fun helmet". If I could make the button for the rangefinder more flat and repaint the complete ear I would be fine with the look of the helmet.

Metal would be great but I don´t wanna spend so much money in this project.
For me its more a "fun helmet". If I could make the button for the rangefinder more flat and repaint the complete ear I would be fine with the look of the helmet.
Resin or 3d print is rather in expensive

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back