RUMOR: Black Series role play item up for preorder next week

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Reported at:

Word is there may be another Black Series roleplay item up for preorder next week. If you recall, the Wedge Antilles Helmet had a code name of “Couch” while this new item has a code name of “Chair” – the furniture theme seems to indicate they’d be part of the same segment of collectibles. Could it be Rey’s yellow lightsaber from TROS or something wearable. We shall see in a couple of days.

I hope they do the Rey hilt. I think it’s a great looking design. I’m also always a sucker for another helmet. Of course if it’s something other than a hilt or helmet, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Colour me skeptical of new tooling for such a niche piece as a Jedi YW. Be cool, but....

I would be surprised if it was something like a Y-Wing helmet. I would think that a scout trooper or a TIE pilot gets made before they did something like that.

I sticking with the odds on favorite of the Rey lightsaber since it’s been rumored for a little while now.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bantha Milk Pitcher

1620063097587.jpeg

Aku

Speeder Bike helmet would be amazing, but TIE pilot helmet isn't beyond the realm, especially since they can reuse for the AT-AT helmet easily enough

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.