Rudolph puppet restoration

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Jan 15 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]1397693[/snapback]</div>
Have no clue what it's from, but that restoration job is superb and the approach - only to replace what was unsalvageable - is the way to go and highly commendable. Anyone got a picture from the original show for comparison?
[/b]
Am I really getting that old?

Jim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Archie Opteryx @ Jan 15 2007, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1397753[/snapback]</div>
I think No Munor Man is not American; correct?
[/b]
Correct. I'm Danish to the core. :thumbsup

But I take it that it's from a tv-show?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Jan 15 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1397787[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Yes, an American Christmas special from the 60's, which is near and dear to our hearts :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Archie Opteryx @ Jan 15 2007, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1397791[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Jan 15 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1397787[/snapback]
[/b]
Yes, an American Christmas special from the 60's, which is near and dear to our hearts :)
[/b][/quote]
Sweet. So... any pictures from that show to compare with, to show how well they did that restoration job?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gojira61 @ Jan 15 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1397745[/snapback]</div>
Am I really getting that old?
[/b]

Nah. It's been run every year for about 43 years, so there's plenty of young and old both who've seen the show.

...in the U.S., that is. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back