Rpf UK PP knightCon 2012 - Knight Rider fans heaven

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There is another thread regarding this Event however it gives me great pleasure to announce that the RPF will be fully endorsing this event for a number of reasons.

Firstly i must apologise for the timing but this is going to be a great event for us and it will be Huge .............

KNIGHTCON is essentially a Knight Rider GEEK fest :lol David Hasselhoff himself was at the last one along with Cars from Knight Rider, BTTF, A TEAM and Dukes.

The event last year was a major success for the organisors and this year they want to improve on the Atrractions and this is where we come in.

We have been offered our own designated soace to display as many items as possible and take the RPF brand to another untapped area of the UK.

The best thing about this Event is, its a free entry for all Event which means that anyone displaying there items can bring their family and friends and enjoy the whole weekend.

The Event takes place over the 1st and 2nd of September at XSCAPE CASTLEFORD.

The great thing about this Event also will be the amazing KITT cars on display.

We are very Much hoping to have some working KITT parts on show at our Event July and the guys have promised us a FULL KITT CARR DISPLAY for our November Event

This event is not an event to be missed so please please sign up if you are able to make the weekend.

i will post up more information and links as and when i get them, the Venue is huge and really nice with a sfae working enviroment, promoting and selling is allowed too

Last edited:
Re: Rpf UK PP knightCon - Knight Rider fans heaven

Excellent! Mods may close down my earlier thread seems to make sense all discussion happens on this one.
Glad I could make the introduction :)

Excellent! Mods may close down my earlier thread seems to make sense all discussion happens on this one.
Glad I could make the introduction :)

Awsome Mate, thanks for the heads up, i owe you one :)

Not at all happy to do it Steve has been a friend for many years.

Mike Scheffe the designer of K.I.T.T and the BTTF delorean has been there many times I had the fortune of meeting him. Probably one of the nicest blokes you could ever wish to meet!
Its a great event to attend with great company, you are never alone at them :)
Cant wait myself see you all there

Wow this is only 30 mins away from me! I'll be turning up. Xscape is a great place. I'm there this weekend for a night out lol

Wow this is only 30 mins away from me! I'll be turning up. Xscape is a great place. I'm there this weekend for a night out lol

As mentioned we will be given room for a display area, will you be displaying or just viewing as public ??

Just viewing on this occasion but would like to display later down the line, I'm relatively new to this game :)

Need to add an amendment to the Dates of this event

It is infact just a one day Event Saturday September the 1st

we have been invited also to the VIP pre event party on Friday night

One day guys !!! great event to bring the family to too

I will be attending this year with the UK Ghostbusters. Last years event was great even though I was there as viewing only. It will be nice to actually be part of the show this year and being only 15-20 mins away is an advantage.

Sorry to do this guys but due to personal circumstances I will not be attending Knightcon this time.
See you guys for London fingers crossed :)

is there anyone available near Manchester than can help with a few props to display

The event is shaping up to be a great day out

Still a few more days before this event, is there anyone else willing to come and display a few props with me, nice little event with some Movie Cars on dispaly too

My van is loaded , Ive got Dalek Thay , Dalek Sec , the interrogation droid and the two Dr Who BFGs. See you there .

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back