Interest ROTS Darth Vader Lightsaber...Update 12/06

Re: ROTS Darth Vader Lightsaber...Update 111/23

Update 11/23:
Ok, so the reason it's taken me a while to update this is because I wanted to see what my old shop wanted to charge for the LEGO project first. My old shop has a contract with some pot growers to make extraction barrels and he's making money hand over fist with that client. So he's intentionally overpricing the LEGO project cause he'd rather put his resources into the pot growers. Whatever. So I'm submitting the LEGO project to a couple of other shops. If they come through on proper pricing, I'll send this project over to them to price out. Thanks for your patience. I really want this project to happen.

Update 12/6:
Just to let y'all know this project is still alive. The LEGO project seemed to inch ahead of this one and that's fine. I wanted to give the new shop its trial by fire with the LEGO project first. This project has a lot of parts and an incredible amount of detail. I've been done with taking measurements from the MR saber and I'm working on the shop detailed specs. It's gonna be probably another couple of weeks till I have a set of plans to send to the shop cause I've been busy with the LEGO stuff and a couple other new projects as well. Plus the silly season is gonna be a factor in time. But fear not, this project will move forward.

I have a MR Vader ROTS that is missing the pommel, since you're basing yours on the MR version, could I buy just the pommel from you? (in a chrome finish to match my MR saber, with a thread so it will screw in like the original)

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest guys. I'll add you to the list. I've been concentrating on the LEGO and Ezra lightsabers. I'll be picking this back up in April/May.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back