ROTJ Vibroaxe Connectors

Found the box. Think Ive found 1 so far. Not 101% exact but almost.

View attachment 1001613 View attachment 1001614

What pin configuration does your Amphenol plug have?
The correct one is supposed to be a 4 pin plug...

I managed to find a 6 pin plug (the one pictured on the left), which seems to have the correct lower section with the recesses/ cutouts as seen on the prop. But the knurling on the upper ring is too coarse as well, just like on your plug.
The plug on the right is a 4-pin with more accurate finer knurling, but wrong lower section.

The search goes on...

Inkedplugs_LI.jpg plugs.jpg

Hi All, thanks to lots of lovely help and close up photos with part numbers I found a place in the US that has old/new stock of those connectors for what must be the original price. I have no idea how many they have left but I got a couple shipped over to me in the UK and they were great to deal with. I don't have any for sale I am just passing on the link, hope it is of use to some of you: AN3016B-14S-5S CONNECTOR

1616793724952.png

here is one of clangers connectors, it looks correct to me. it has a 5 pin connector.
thanks andy ;) (y)
Ntqc8VE.jpg

here is one of clangers connectors, it looks correct to me. it has a 5 pin connector.
thanks andy ;) (y)
View attachment 1440770
You were most welcome my friend, you were very kind.

It seems that the company has no more stock left, or so I am being informed on facebook, so I guess people should check with the vendor before purchasing, the link says they still have stock and they certainly did when I got mine, but probably best to check now.

Hi All, thanks to lots of lovely help and close up photos with part numbers I found a place in the US that has old/new stock of those connectors for what must be the original price. I have no idea how many they have left but I got a couple shipped over to me in the UK and they were great to deal with. I don't have any for sale I am just passing on the link, hope it is of use to some of you: AN3016B-14S-5S CONNECTOR

View attachment 1440763
Alright, which one of you mooks bought up the whole stock of these? :D Ha, I need one for my vibro-axe!

I think it’s likely that the components are somewhat standard, you might be able to piece one together from other connectors. For anyone scrounging to do this, it seems that the 14s designation is the size, so matching parts are likely to have this in the p/n.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back