ROTJ Jawa Ionization Blaster & Ion Flask scratch build

Re: Jawa Ionization Blaster, Ion Power Pack - Finished!

Thanks for all the praise guys, this ones been pretty fun. I gotta say, I'm a little shocked with how well the weathering came out. It's funny, Saturday morning I went over to my Mom's house and found an old single barrel shotgun of mine I had forgot about in the basement. Had some nice rust going on, gave me inspiration. :)

Like others have said, Fantastic job, especially on the paint job, it looks exactly like one of the exhibit peices.

wow, I cannot believe what you did with PVC pipes.
I saw your junkyard thread and was amazed. I am even more impressed after seeing what you started with.

WOW!! I´m definetly going to do one of these for my daughters Jawa costume! I really like your emitter, and IMHO I think your funnel looks een better than the somewhat comical and "pirate-ish" flared original. Impressed. Much!

that is a great looking jawa blaster, the paint looks awesome. This project looks like something I would like to try to build. Thanks for the inspiration, Well done.

Just realized I never posted the final Flask design. I thought my first attempt would be fine for my personal Jawa, but it needed to be a little closer to screen accurate to sell them. Still not 100% canon but I'm happy with the outcome.
ry%3D480

Re: The "Other" Jawa Ion Blaster, Power Pack - Done!

Brother, I loved your build. Used it as inspiration for my build. Just wanted to say thanks, it was a big help. Not close to movie accurate. But had limited time and resources to get it ready for Halloween. Lots of fun building though.
IMG_3003.JPGIMG_3004.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back