Rorschach Mask, movie style *Pics added*

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a Rorschach watchmen mask I picked a while ago. Just got around to taking photos.
It's a hood with an open face, then the mask has a formed face inside.
It's wearable. I like it because it's not just a spandex mask. It has the movie-like shape to the face.
mike

Last edited:
Re: Rorschach Mask, movie style

I bought it second hand, from another mask collector. It was made by KMD Artistry...not sure if they are still around, as the website is down.
But I know Tom Spina has worked with Kelly...might be a contact there.
Pic really do not do this justice...I'll try to take more later

mike

can you estimate how much it ran you second hand? just trying to buffer an estimate, been wanting to finish my Rorschach with a dead on mask for a while now and this is by far the closest Ive seen to the movie

$400 is what I think I paid for it. Now I've heard rumors, yet not confirmed that this MIGHT be, not for sure...that this is one of only 2 or 3 made, the others were part of a 1:1 figure he made. Again not sure. So it's pretty rare.
mike

More pics...how it breaks down. The hat holds the face mask on, fits over the top of the mask to hold it. If I do end up wearing it as a costume I will add velcro to the back where it splits. Added a shot of the inside.
mike

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 306
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 248
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back