Limited Run Rogue One Death Star Plans Data Card - GOLD PLATED - Shipping now

Re: Rogue One Death Star Plans Data Card

I am interested, as long as I don't end up getting pinned to the ceiling and then slashed with a lightsaber as some maniac walks past me on a killing spree in an attempt to get it back.

Is it going to have these details?

9d4ad66b0cd4570b71f1ee6ee771a032.jpg

That looks like a playing card with a couple greeblies on it. Not a very interesting design, in my opinion.

I'll get into this more next week, and will update the first post as well, but as you might have guessed, I'll be making this as two versions, a stunt and a hero version; one cheaper just with the lasercutting acrylic plastic with a vinyl sticker, and the other as the gold plated etched circuit board style. I have a good handle on the price for the acrylic option, but haven't nailed down the pricing for the fancy version. As you can see from the build thread, it's a whole lot more work for the fancy version, and the price will reflect that. I'm sure everyone will be happy with the pricing on the acrylic one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back