Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

I loved the way Krennic took the stage flanked by Death Troopers and then just walked off. That was awesome!

Behind the Scenes video was incredible, but I wonder if that's all they will be showing. If so, that means they're still keeping Vader under wraps. :angry

She said to put phones aways, but surely someone snuck something. What about a trailer? TV was supposed to air on listed in program guides tonight, unless they air that same video.

I'm really really loving the footage I'm seeing. It's got a Saving Private Ryan feel to it. Very gritty and beautifully shot.

She said to put phones aways, but surely someone snuck something. What about a trailer? TV was supposed to air on listed in program guides tonight, unless they air that same video.

I'm sure the "sizzle reel" is what will air on the ABC special tonight.

It was just confirmed online by someone there that the special clip ends with a reveal of Vader and the breathing sound.

Yes perhaps she wanted to leave that reveal for the network, because she knew the secret footage would only need to be kept for a few hours. I dunno.

I'm still dying to know if they went with the ANH Vader look. Especially the inner cloak over the shoulder/breastplate look that was exclusive to A New Hope. (And Rebels)

Yes,....hopefully we get to see the Trailer,....(that the audience got to see) tonight

Loved the John Knoll Death Star stuff also,......looked like real footage

J

The exclusive trailer better be the one they show on ABC tonight, and not the BTS feature that's already online.

I'd love for that to be the case, but the description for the Rogue One feature to be shown on ABC tonight says it's 3 min. in length and the sizzle reel is 2:57. I'm not getting my hopes up that we get to see Vader tonight. :(

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back