Limited Run Rocketeer Sound and Lights Effects Kit

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have 4 remaining kits ready ship!

The kit comes with everything you need to have movie-accurate sound effects and bright LED lights on your replica Rocketpack.

The heart of this kit is now Arduino. This allows a more sophisticated control of the light effects

Now Rechargeable! This kit is powered by two 3.7v 14500 rechargeable batteries (not included). No more replacing dead batteries. AND, I'm including a nifty 2.1mm charging port that allows charging through your pack wall.

Here's video of how it looks in action:

Functionality of the kit is as follows:
  • On button push: Ignition sound ... followed by thrust ... lights burst on, and flicker like a real flame engine. Thrust sound continues until you release the button.
  • On button release: The engine wind-down sound plays as the lights slowly fade out.

The Rocketpack Effects Kit includes:
  • Custom Arduino-powered PCB board with MicroSD that controls the lights and sounds for the kit.
  • Momentary push button to trigger effects (this can easily be mounted to a Rocketeer glove)
  • Super-right RGB LED Neopixel rings (2) for installation in the rocket bells.
  • 4” speaker for installation in the center vent of the pack, or wherever you like.
  • 2-wire cord for running to the push button
  • Battery holder for two 14500 rechargeable batteries (batteries not included)
  • A 2.1mm charging port that will allow you to charge your pack without removing the batteries.
  • 22GA wire (enough to complete the system)
  • Instructions for connecting the system together

RocketeerEffectsKit_pic2.jpgRocketeerEffectsKit_pic1.jpgRocketeerEffectsKit_pic3.jpg

The photo above shows an assembled kit. Some assembly is required. The board does comes completely assembled. And you won't need to solder anything to the main board, all wires connect to the board via simple screw terminals. There will be limited basic soldering of speaker wires and switch wires. I'll include VERY thorough instructions to help you out.

Cost for the kit is $220 shipped in the US.
PM me for an international shipping quote.

Payment
Paypal to valorreplicas@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone!
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back