Limited Run Rocketeer Buckles

Second round of orders has gone out. Tracking numbers have been sent via PM. So far, I've had 1 cancelation. To those who have been asking about getting a kit, but missed the reservation time, I am treating this as first come, first serve. So... if the person who ask before you says, no, then I will go to the next person on the list. I have also sent messages to a couple more people who have not replied to their emails. They have a deadline of this next Friday to pay their balance.

Really enjoying these. They fill, sand, and prime out to a nice weight and solid feel. Wicked strong print too! Great job! Can’t wait to add them to the pack!
41E3091C-E9CA-4771-A02C-CAACC040C03B.jpeg

ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON THE INITIAL RUN!!!
Because there continues to be a demand for these buckles, I have decided to license the printing to Aaron Hurd (El_rocketeeer on Instagram).
https://www.instagram.com/el_rocketeer/?hl=en

If you mention that you wanted a set but missed this thread, he'll charge you the same price I did.

All kits have been mailed out. If you would like to get a kit but missed out, as mentioned above, you can reach out to El Rocketeer on IG and if you mention this thread, you can get a kit for the same price. Looking forward to seeing your finished kits.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back