Limited Run Rocketeer Buckles

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AGFRX7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Second round of orders has gone out. Tracking numbers have been sent via PM. So far, I've had 1 cancelation. To those who have been asking about getting a kit, but missed the reservation time, I am treating this as first come, first serve. So... if the person who ask before you says, no, then I will go to the next person on the list. I have also sent messages to a couple more people who have not replied to their emails. They have a deadline of this next Friday to pay their balance.

AGFRX7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine! Love’em as well as the instructions!
Glad to hear that! I had my wife read them too but I wasn't sure if it made sense. The parts fit together and makes total sense but I know having a little bit of perspective helps.

Hotshot

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Really enjoying these. They fill, sand, and prime out to a nice weight and solid feel. Wicked strong print too! Great job! Can’t wait to add them to the pack!
41E3091C-E9CA-4771-A02C-CAACC040C03B.jpeg

AGFRX7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON THE INITIAL RUN!!!
Because there continues to be a demand for these buckles, I have decided to license the printing to Aaron Hurd (El_rocketeeer on Instagram).
https://www.instagram.com/el_rocketeer/?hl=en

If you mention that you wanted a set but missed this thread, he'll charge you the same price I did.

AGFRX7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All kits have been mailed out. If you would like to get a kit but missed out, as mentioned above, you can reach out to El Rocketeer on IG and if you mention this thread, you can get a kit for the same price. Looking forward to seeing your finished kits.