Limited Run Rocketeer Buckles

Just did a test print of the buckle pieces since it's been a while. reminded myself how I need to lay them out on the print bed for the best possible print. Gonna need to angle them and turn them a few degrees here and there to get the cleanest print possible.
nc_ohc=Dcy8H6HiPXQAX8PnsMJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

So... If I can't get the last 2 persons over this next week, I'm gonna cut the list short to 18 and those coming late to the party will need to go through my Shapeways store like normal

The List is now closed. After I get off work in a few hours, I will be sending deposit info to everyone on the list. As a reminder, the deposit will be 50% ($50) and once the kits are printed, I will then request the remaining 50% ($50) plus shipping. I plan on using USPS priority. If any of you are not in the USA, Shipping will need to be calculated at a later date. Also, as a reminder, this kit DOES NOT include the hardware. you will need to purchase your own rivets, mousetrap spring, smaller springs, finishing nails, and Chicago screw. All the information on how to assemble the kit will be included with the kit.

Deposits have been coming in steady. I will update the list as I get them. I will take pictures of the printing and post them on the page. Until then, have a great night, and thanks to everyone who placed their reservations and sent their deposits already.

Well more than half of those who said they want a kit, have paid their deposit.

I took a picture to show the infill level of the pieces. Most of the parts are 50% infill with a thicker wall. What this means is a very light but very strong piece.

nc_ohc=xa2iBIrqTMsAX_wP36n&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

If someone doesn’t send you their deposit let me know, I would like to take advantage of this opportunity if I can, even though I’m late to the party. Thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back