Interest Robocop (2014) silver helmet **from 3D Scans**

Re: Robocop (2014) silver helmet from 3D print

Looking forward to seeing the print, I might be interested. I really like the new silver suit... didn't like the black one so much.

OK here are some pics of the prints, getting sent to me... almost there :)

Persp_rubber.jpg Persp_Shield.jpg Left_Side.jpgBack.jpg

OMG so pretty!! How long do you think before these are ready? I need it now!! :D jk

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Well I hope I get these before the end of next week. But that will depend on the US postal system :) and I would say 3-4 weeks after that I'll have a mold ready to go. If things go well :)
OMG so pretty!! How long do you think before these are ready? I need it now!! :D jk

Well I hope I get these before the end of next week. But that will depend on the US postal system :) and I would say 3-4 weeks after that I'll have a mold ready to go. If things go well :)

Awesome, can't wait! But on the flipside, it gives me a little time to start saving up. Once you have the molds, you'll be taking deposits or full payments I imagine?

Wow!!! So Purdy :)
Love it

Reel

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Me too..waiting for the mail :)
Wow!!! It came out really great! :) can't wait to see more progress!!

I'll take deposits once the prints are here and I have some work done to them.
Awesome, can't wait! But on the flipside, it gives me a little time to start saving up. Once you have the molds, you'll be taking deposits or full payments I imagine?

It is purdy :)
Wow!!! So Purdy :)
Love it

Reel

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I would love to be posting an update of prints sitting on my table getting ready to be worked on.... but no...the postal service of our 2 countries are competing to see who is slowest I believe :(...soon? :)
how about a bump full of hope for an update? :D

Yes!! looks super clean! Can't wait!

I better hurry up and finish my black version so I can get started on this suit next!

Better hurry :) ...I'll be a bit still .. but once I start taking deposits you'll want to get on that :)

I'll let everyone know how big a head it will fit once its together for mastering.. It should be bigger than 23" so 23.5"-24" and adjustable rubber bits for the inside :)

Yes!! looks super clean! Can't wait!

I better hurry up and finish my black version so I can get started on this suit next!

Re: Robocop (2014) silver helmet **from Scan data***

OK I haven't updated this in a while.. I was waiting for.. the 3D scans of the suit :) so I will be making this as screen accurate as possible.. stay tuned for updates :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back