revoltech question

Folsomaticustom

Hey guys I was thinking about getting the revoltech predator (because hot toys is to expensive)this will be my first revoltech figure so I was wondering if you could play with them I'm not going to if so but my niece is over at the house every Friday she's younger and she likes playing with all of my predators and aliens every time so I'm just wondering if she could play around with him or if its fragile like the hot toys ones?

depends on how old she is ( choking hazzard ), and how much the figure means to your collection.
She is 7 years old she knows not to put the pieces in her mouth or any thing since she is a girl she usually gets the figures caught in a love triangle between my mickie james and john cena wwe figures LOL!!

Honestly, I see Revoltech being more for display figures rather then figures to play with. Unless they kid plays with the figures carefully. Me growing up I bought and parents bought me all types figures. I played with them but took great care of them. Yeah me being 7 I displayed my figures mostly, I hardly played with them, If I did I really carefully did. I hated for any of my figures to break or loss accessories.

It's really up to you. There are kids that play with them and some that really don't care what they are and just go all to hell with them. When cousin was smaller he played with the toy tell their was nothing left, he didn't care what type of toy it was.

I have quite of a few Revoltech figures and I can't see these being played with by 7 year olds unless they know how to take care of the figures. Some come with tons of accessories and every part of the figure can be taken apart.

Revoltech figures are small, you can also say they are fragile. They are expensive to....

I don't see Revoltech's figures as "toys" exactly: they're designed for poseability and accuracy as well as targetting a customer who usually can't afford or doesn't have enough room for Hot Toys figures. Sure they can probably take some abuse but not really rough play.

That being said, I used to always work over figures I bought when I was younger, working out how their joints move and how all the accessories fitted together. I used to always reinforce loose joints with glue and touch up the paint jobs too. Now that I'm older, I.. I'm still doing that. Funny how that works.

Unless your niece is the careful type, I would probably keep the Revoltech Pred safely on a high shelf or hidden away. On the plus side, if she does end up damaging it, the fairly low price of Revoltech figures means that you should be able to replace or repair it without much heartache.

Oh, and on a side note. Not to sound rude, offensive or anything, but please try to use full stops to punctuate your sentences. Long paragraphs made of one giant sentence give people headaches.

Thanks guys I wii probably display them I'm gentle with my figures and since I'm 14 now the only thing I really do to play around with figures is hold them and pose them in different Ways but thinking about it why would I want 7 year olds playing around with a 54 dollar figure ya know what I'm saying lol.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back