Review of SyFy's new tv show Hollywood Treasure

Enjoyed it very much! I'll be watching this every week. As long as they keep focused on the fascinating stories behind the props and the people who collect them, it should be a successful show.

LOVED the shows! I'd been dying to see it. I'm already hooked.

Bobby, you have an amazing Batman collection and your sculpting skills are incredible! My wife was laughing at me the entire time your stuff was on screen because I was making all sorts of "OOOOs and ahhhs".

The part where they validated the carpet bag from Mary Poppins was fascinating!

I also enjoyed the show and Bobby C, you are a talented man. Even my wife who could care less, marveled at your Joker!

Hi Guys , I will be on the show I think the first episode, I really tried to deliver a good show, so I hope you guys enjoy it, my piece is on batsuits , My Batmobile and sculptures.
Thanks Guys.

Bobby, you have a terrific collection! Your skill is simply amazing. I'm glad you shared your brilliance with everyone because it was a joy to see your work. My wife, who isn't into props that much, was astounded at your art. Keep it up!

The show was quite interesting... for those who are more experienced, it's just a fun 30 minutes looking at some of the characters in the hobby. For attracting newbies - its perfect.

Hi Guys Thanks very much for the support, I think someone posted on you tube for the Non US residents.
I hope to have another thing coming soon and should be more in depth
Thanks again!

last nights episode didnt go into as much detail on authenticating the items as the previous, and thats the part i liked.

Why did the teeth in that Alien skull look so off?

...and the ten-foot battle-damaged filming version of the Rodger Young went for, what, 25k?

Too bad they wouldn't sell the hero version. :)

last nights episode didnt go into as much detail on authenticating the items as the previous, and thats the part i liked.

Why did the teeth in that Alien skull look so off?

I agree. I would have LOVED to see Bob Burns authenticating the skull.

I also am not a big fan of the "forced dialog" between Joe and his employees. It's almost like watching TMZ about props.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back